The legal existence of your organization in India mandates certain compliances on you (being principal officer of your organization) under Companies Act 2013 & Income Tax Act 1961. All companies registered in India like private limited company, one person company, limited company, and section 8 company must file MCA annual return and income tax return each year.
Nurturelabz has a dedicated professional team to help you in your compliance journey and given below are the general annual compliance for a private limited company in India.
- Preparation and maintenance of annual books of accounts
- Getting books of account audited by a Chartered Accountant in Practice
- Preparing Directors Report on performance of the company for the year
- Holding annual general meeting
- Return filing with MCA (AOC-4, MGT-7, ADT-1)
- Income tax return filing