Sometimes the Directors of the Company may wish to change the range of activities which is being carried out by company since its incorporation. In such a case, the Company will have to amend the Main Object or the objects stated in its Memorandum of Association after obtaining approval of its Members.
- Hold a Board Meeting and issue notice of General Meeting.
- Hold General Meeting and pass a Special Resolution of Members.
- Amend the MoA with the new main object or objects.
- File the Special Resolution along with Amended MoA in e-form MGT-14 with the ROC with 30 days of passing of Resolution.
- Copy of Special Resolution together with Explanatory Statement.
- Amended MoA