In order to change the name of a company, it becomes necessary to alter the Name Clause of Memorandum of Association.
- Hold a Board Meeting and place the list of new names before the Board for suggestions.
- Pass Board Resolution after selecting the desirable names and authorise the Directors to make application for name approval.
- Make name application through RUN facility.
- After obtaining name, hold a Board Meeting and fix the date, time and venue of General Meeting.
- Hold the EGM and pass Special Resolution for Change of Name and for alteration of AoA and MoA.
- File e-form MGT-14 within 30 days of passing of special resolution.
- File E-form INC-24 within 30 days of passing the Special Resolution.
- Obtaining new Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of Special Resolution together with Explanatory Statement.
- Amended AoA and MoA
- Name Approval Letter
- Minutes of EGM