Conversion of Limited Liability Partnership to Private Company is usually in response to different challenges entrepreneurs face during the growth phase of a business.
- Hold a meeting of Designated Partners and authorise the partners to take necessary steps for conversion.
- Submitting name application through RUN facility.
- File e-form URC-1 with the required documents
- File Spice e-forms for Private Limited Company Registration.
- Drafting business takeover agreement and complying with the provision of Income Tax Act
- Takeover of Business
- Copy of LLP Agreement
- List of proposed directors
- List of proposed members
- Copy of latest income tax return
- Statement of Assets and Liabilities
- Consent of Partners and Creditors
- Form DIR-2
- Form INC-9
- Registered Office documents